Benefits of membership
Membership is valuable!
When you join the National Council of Catholic Women, you are part of a national organization that speaks for your Catholic values
and supports, empowers and educates all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service.
NCCW Individual members:
- Are represented at the biannual meetings of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Have access to NCCW Spirituality, Leadership and Service Commissions’ programs and resources
- Are invited to serve on NCCW Commission teams and Committees
- Share friendships with other Catholic women from all over the country
- Are represented at the United Nations, The World Union of Catholic Women Organisations (WUCWO), Catholic Social Ministry Gathering, Religious Alliance Against Pornography
- Share in Partnerships and Collaborations with Catholic Relief Services, Cross Catholic Outreach, Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Catholic Climate Covenant
- Can participate in Monthly Members' Calls
- Access to NCCW website members’ only site
- Receive the quarterly Catholic Woman magazine and monthly Connect e-newsletter
- Eligibility to vote in NCCW elections and at the Annual Business meeting
NCCW Affiliate members:
Our Affiliate members are a vital part of fulfilling our mission - to educate, empower, and support Catholic Women in spirituality,
leadership, and service. This is a special time in our history as we celebrate 96 years of service to God and the Church.
The United States Bishops created us in 1920 with the purpose of responding with Gospel values to the needs of the Church
and society in the modern world.
- Annual subscriptions to Catholic Woman magazine
- Subscription to NCCW Connect, the NCCW’s monthly e-newsletter
- Monthly membership calls on current topics, such as new programs to serve the poor and vulnerable, or how to attract new members to Council
- Representation at the biannual meetings of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Access to NCCW Spirituality, Leadership and Service programs and resources
- Representation at the United Nations, The World Union of Catholic Women’s Organisations (WUCWO), The Catholic Social Ministry Gathering, Religious Alliance Against Pornography, etc.
- Sharing in Partnerships and Collaborations with Catholic Relief Services, Cross Catholic Outreach, Center for Missing and Exploited Children, Catholic Climate Covenant
Check the website, nccw.org for more information.